Legal Notices and Trademark Attributions
This web site is owned and operated by TSM COPIERS LIMITED. The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to, or users of, this web site and are governed by English law. Any user of the web site submits to the jurisdiction of the English courts. By accessing this web site, the user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. TSM COPIERS LIMITED reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, TSM COPIERS LIMITED reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
Licence to use
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this publication, with respect to a particular portion, file, or document, any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, print, and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:· The document may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only; · Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice; TSM COPIERS LIMITED reserves the right to revoke such authorisation at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from TSM COPIERS LIMITED.
A user may not use this web site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, sexist, racist, hateful or ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of any materials that infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity; · any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letter or any other form of marketing;
- disseminating any materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or other equipment;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to collect or store personal data about other users of this web site;
- to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation;
- to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person’s use of this web site; interfering with or disrupting networks or web sites connected to this web site.
A user will indemnify and keep indemnified TSM COPIERS LIMITED and its affiliates, partners, officers, employees and agents against all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with a claim made by a third party relating to or arising out of:
- its use of this web site (including, without limitation, any claim that such use infringes any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature);
- and its breach of or failure to comply with these rules and regulations. TSM COPIERS LIMITED may in its sole discretion terminate a user’s access to, or use of, this web site or any part of it for any reason, including, without limitation, where TSM COPIERS LIMITED believes a user has acted inconsistently with these rules and regulations.
Warranties and Disclaimers
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS LIMITED ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS PUBLICATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS PUBLICATION. REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL EXORO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION.THIS PUBLICATION COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE PUBLICATION. EXORO MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.IN NO EVENT SHALL TSM COPIERS LIMITED, ITS RELATED PARTNERS, MANAGING DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS), WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED BY USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY COPYING, DISPLAY OR OTHER USE HEREOF.
Should you or any viewer of this publication respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the content of any TSM COPIERS LIMITED publication, any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and TSM COPIERS LIMITED shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response to others without limitation. You agree that TSM COPIERS LIMITED shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques. This publication is distributed internationally and may contain references to TSM COPIERS LIMITED products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that TSM COPIERS LIMITED intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country. Third Party Links are provided as a convenience to our users. TSM COPIERS LIMITED does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. TSM COPIERS LIMITED is obligated to protect its reputation and trademarks and TSM COPIERS LIMITED reserves the right to request removal of any link to our website. Explicit permission is required to use the TSM COPIERS LIMITED logo. To request this written approval, contact the webmaster or send an e-mail under “Contacts.” The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by TSM COPIERS LIMITED and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues: · Links that involve unauthorised use of our logo · Framing, inline links or metatags · Hyperlinks or a form of link that disguises the URL and bypass the homepage.
Company No. 3483343
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 722517